The Lesbian Lion

Project #11: Low V-neck Short Flow Flannel Dress

Busy day! I'm trying to get back on schedule, so I thought I'd throw this up here since I'm going to start this dress next.

Yes, it's another dress.. But when I saw the fabric, I wanted to do something different with the colorful flannel, so I thought a cute long sleeved dress would be fun.

It's almost pirate like, with a spin of color and for fall/spring seasons with a small dress with long sleeves. I'm pretty excited about it because I think it could turn out really cute.

For the top, I'd like to do some ruffles with a low v-neck. And this will be the first time I'm trying something flowy.. And less skin tight.. So there you go!

I really need to come up with a list of goals I'd like to get done with this whole project.. Like what things I need to accomplish throughout the year. Such as.. Make a dress, use flow, use ruffles, make pants, etc. Yeah, that will make things much smoother!

The fabric I'm using is:
- Canyon Sunset Plaid Cotton Fabric

I'll have this done by Saturday for when I see my sister, and have her try it on! Having these seen on real people makes this soo much more exciting!