The Lesbian Lion

Leather Juxtaposition
fashion, leather, style, Express, floral, Spring, clothing trends

Leather Juxtaposition. Nothing contrasts sleek and modern leather panel leggings quite like bright blue flowers and luxe accessories on a sunny Spring day. I hope everyone had a wonderful Spring break (or will have a wonderful one if you haven't had yours yet)! I can't say mine was too eventful, I visited family in Arizona, which was nice. I love seeing my family, I just detest visiting the area. I haven't seen much of the state but I can say that the smell of dirt and high temperatures of the Phoenix area are not for me. I guess I'm just spoiled with my crisp mountain air at home!

I keep hoping family members of mine will move to Florida or California, somewhere where I can visit my beloved ocean. No such luck, though! I guess I'll just have to make the move myself (someday)! Speaking of California dreaming, I'm crazy about this blouse by the epitome of California girl herself, Lauren Conrad. It's been sitting in my closet for awhile, waiting for the chance to be worn with the pair of leather leggings it took me so long to find! But at last, I've found them! After months of shopping and trying on and returning, I've found the perfect pair! It shouldn't have taken so long so I guess I've confirmed that I'm a picky shopper. High shine and modernism is added with a fabulous metal-woven necklace and a chain-strap structured black bag, creating a perfect look for a night out or a dressy daytime ensemble!

hot trends, clothing, color, Spring, fashion
trends, print, leather leggings
style, fashion, Steve Madden, leather leggings, Forever 21

Blouse: LC by Lauren Conrad
Pants: Express
Purse: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Express

Follow The Urban Lioness on Bloglovin!