The Lesbian Lion

Sunny Sundays

Hello my darlings, Sunday was a gorgeous day here and we made our first trip to the beach for a spot of lounging.

Poppy was allowed to come too as it is still early in the year (dogs are not allowed in the summer) and spent some happy time digging in the sand and soaking up the sun.

I chopped up some old jeans and got my legs out for the first time this year, bliss.

The Captain has now flown off to Italy for all things boats and the house has gone very quiet. Poppy has taken to her bed (well my bed) and keeps checking the front door for his return. So I am back to making my own cups of tea and spending most nights on Skype. Tee hee, oh this crazy life of ours!

I hope your weeks are off to a good start, the weather is cold and grey today but warmer temps and sunshine are on the way, time to dig out some warm weather clothes and start that exercise routine again. ax