The Lesbian Lion

#PFW - March 7th Review

Paris Fashion Week is over! No! The end of the big shows are finished for the A/W 2012 season. What a showcase it has been! I love what has come out of each week, and the unique talent shown is undeniable! All that's left for me to do is find the best trends from this week! It's been a really fun experience, and I definitely plan to do it with each season. I've learned so much! Here's the last of the shows that you must see, and it's a good one!

Miu Miu:

The colorful collection Miu Miu presented was just perfect! It’s menswear meets quirky fun, and I just love every look! A fabulously colorful mix of prints and solids based off of beautifully crafted and polished menswear. I think it was a genius take on the trend, and it worked impeccably. Just look at it! Colorfully cool!

Honorable Mention:

Louis Vuitton – A quirky showcase based off a train station; I don’t know if I like how similar Marc Jacobs made this collection and his own brand’s.

[All images courtesy of FASHIONISING]