The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello my darlings, so the hair has been cut and by the Captain no less. I need to have a play around and decide on partings etc but I like it so far, this was just left to air dry and is pretty good. What do you think?

I am back for WIWW and linking up with The Pleated Poppy and all the girls over there. I think my camera is on its last legs as the photo quality is rather poor or it could just be the Captain...

Good old black and white rather than navy for a change and one of my "go to" outfits, fitted trousers and a stripy top. Easy to dress up or down and looks just as good with ballet flats or loafers as a heel. I counted I have fourteen stripy tops, and that does not include dresses or accessories eek! Maybe an intervention is needed?

Style Tip - As a shorty I always have to turn new trousers up, my go to length at the moment is ankle length, as that length looks just as good with flats as with a heel. So you get to wear them twice as much, brilliant.

Top - Very old Asda
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Debenhams, so old they could be vintage now.
Bag - Gucci
Necklace - Local market

What's your "go to" outfit ladies and do you have a wardrobe item that you just keep on buying? Have a fabulous Wednesday and I will be back on Friday with some fun news. ax