The Lesbian Lion

Uterque

Hello all, so I have been a busy bee updating the look for Dragonfly Lifestyle and I have a few more things to do but I am loving the changes, and am so very happy with my new header, done by the very talented Lucy over at Lottie Frank. More about that soon...

Today I want to share a new find. A new store has opened up here called Uterque, it is next to the new Louis Vuitton so I thought far too expensive for me and the goods in the windows looked amazing, so you can imagine how happy I was to see really good prices for high quality items. I have had a look at their website and picked some of my favourites, what do you think?

A classic that should just get better with age.

You all know how much I love navy.

I am really loving these deep greens so much fresher than boring old black and just as versatile.

A great sized clutch for day or night.

These are just such an amazing colour.

A classic boot with a heel you can walk in, (rarer than you would think) and at €149 these are on my winter wish list.

A girl always needs a good riding boot in her wardrobe and the gold accents makes these a very classy option.

These have also stolen my heart, great with skinny jeans.

Some rather nice lace up options.

And of course, the shoe of the season, a tasselled loafer.

In the store they do have clothes but the website only has the leather goods and coats, so I will definitely be popping in there for a good look round and maybe a a little try on or two. It is so nice to find a new store, what do you think, have you heard of them before?

Right I am off to tackle my "To Do" list again, which seems to be getting longer rather than shorter, don't you just hate that?

Happy Thursday girls, the weekend is almost here again. ax

All images from Uterque