The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 22

Hello, I am back for another week, boy they come around quick. I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady and all the lovely girls over there, as usual the aim is to get us out of our sloppy house clothes and dress up and feel good. I made a special effort this week and feel so much better for it, in between I wore the same old loose, linen dresses that you have all seen before, I am human after all.

Now on my last post I talked about would you wear a midi skirt, they can be tricky, but I had very positive feedback and a few converts so it is a "do" girls. So this is my summer look midi skirt, the trick is a good belt ( I have mine on backwards) and a heel. I went with a t shirt ( which is a v neck and yes I have that on backwards too) so I didn't feel too over dressed. I am rather happy with the results, what do you think?

T Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Primark sale and mentioned here.
Wedge Sandal - M&S
Belt - Zara
Necklace - H&M
Clutch Bag - Local Market

This bag is a favourite of mine and it only cost 5€, boy do I love a bargain.

My red, white and blues plus stripes, what's not to love.

These pants are an all time favourite shape and I had a navy pair a couple of years ago, the iron lost the plot and made them shiny, don't you hate that? Well I was having a look around the last of the H&M sale and there they were in my size and only 7€, so I got two pairs! I have done so well in the sales this year.

Shirt - Summerfield
Linen Trousers - H&M
Belt - Zara
Bag - Local Craft Market
Scarf - Vintage, Amsterdam
Round (Mr Toad style) Sunnies - Asos

My current arm party.

Hehe, this is how I take my photos. A mini tripod from a Christmas cracker, white board and clothes airer, with me running back and forth to set the self timer. Honestly my neighbours think I am totally mad, I can't wait for the Captain to get home so he can have the job again and a few different backgrounds would be nice.

I hope your weeks are going well girls, not long until the weekend. ax