The Lesbian Lion

Amsterdam Was Wonderful

Amsterdam was a wonderful treat and getting to meet blogger friends in person and still feeling like you have know them forever is amazing. The weather was very changeable, sideways rain to sunshine but we did not let that stop us, I even brought a very chic rain poncho... Above are the girls, Peggy who is currently living in Amsterdam, from the great childrens blog Paul et Paula and Radostina from the very stylish 79 Ideas, if you don't know them check them out, you will not be disappointed.

With over a million bikes in Amsterdam you need somewhere to park it and we managed not to get run over once.

Of course Peggy has a very stylish and practical bike with the seats in the front for the children and the shopping... or me.

Men's fashion

Men's fashion... I don't think any men I know would wear this, you?

Amsterdam is a very pretty city and well worth a visit if you get the chance, also it is a only a forty minute flight from London. Our little blogging gang is now planning the next trip in January to Prague, cold and snowy so I get to wear a big fur hat with no one knowing me.

I am now in rainy England seeing friends and family which is fabulous with sunshine forecast for the weekend, perfect.

I hope your weeks are going well and I will be back in sunny Palma next week.