The Lesbian Lion

Project #1 Update

So, I began the dress yesterday. I made some decent progress.. Have at least a side almost done. Also, I never understood how one could stab themselves with a pin on a machine until yesterday. It hurts.

I'm not sure how I feel about the dress.. The fabric definitely looks like tin foil. Also, the sewing it not exactly going as planned, and there may be a few wrinkles here and there. Oh well, we'll see what can be done with it. It's kind of hard to get everything done while having a job (be it a fake one, but I still have to go) and all of the other chores of the day, but I'm managing. I actually love the feeling of being busy, so I guess it works.

It's also tough because I work in the tiniest little room I made for myself. I've attached an picture of where I work so you can imagine me going at it. Also, put some calm music in the background of that image. And Lady GaGa.

I've still got a lot to go with the sewing, trimmings, and buttons, but.. I hope to finish tonight or tomorrow. Will keep you posted!