The Lesbian Lion

PRETTY LITTLE PLEATS

One of the last days of summer just had to be cloudy and a tad chilly, calling for long sleeves and close toed shoes. This floral pleated skirt is the new favorite in my closet, it's girly and flowy, a beautiful organza fabric that floats over the body. Nude pumps are the perfect addition and will no longer be my pumps of choice as I have NEW nude pumps shipping as we speak! Which means I'll be able to walk again free from foot pain! Thank you Steve Madden Unityy Pumps, I will love you forever:)

I love this bag, it's Christian Siriano and the style is just amazing. I have a thing for structured bags. The colors are so chic too, very equestrian with the navy and beige combination. Definitely a keeper!

Blouse: XXI, Skirt: American Eagle, Bag: Christian Siriano, Shoes: Y-not?, Necklace: Vera Wang