The Lesbian Lion

Swimsuit Time Again

After seeing this gorgeous set of pics from The Glamourai this week and seeing their chic swimwear I knew that the time had come again to hunt out the perfect costume. I have been pinning retro style suits for a while now and as my itty bitty 70's style bikini days are behind me I thought I would give it a try. I love the striped suit and was over joyed to see it came from Etam.

How chic is this suit, definitely the way forward.

And who doesn't want to look Grace Kelly cool when lounging at the beach?

I have been a fan of Etam Swimwear for the past couple of years now, the quality is good, the prices are reasonable, and they do good firm bikini tops in bra sizes for those of us who need it. Most style also have two top and two bottom style to choose from, so you can find what best for you. After spotting the striped suit I headed straight over to Etam online and was pleased to see quiet a few styles I liked. So I headed for our local store up the road and had a try on. Success! That never happens with the first suit you try on, ever, but it was all rather flattering. The larger bottoms (a great cut on the leg & bottom by the way) seems to balance out a larger chest, so you don't end up looking top heavy. I am now the proud owner of the striped costume and am looking forward to some beach time in the near future, I am even thinking of adding a headscarf to up my retro chic factor.

So what do you think girls, will you give the high waist bikini a try and have you braved swimsuit shopping yet? I would love to know where you buy your suits from.

Hope you all have some nice Easter plans to look forward to, see you soon. ax

Images - The Glamourai, flickr, A Cup Of Jo and Etam