The Lesbian Lion

Mallorca, The Beautiful Island

I came across these photos taken by my friend, the lovely Miss Libby on facebook and she has happily agreed to share them with you. So sit back, relax and enjoy a trip around this beautiful island...

The local traditional market and being a good Aussie girl...Lots of ribs on the barbie.

Winter on the island.

Fornlautx

Valdemossa

I could very happily live in that gorgeous white house on the cliffs.

Deia

Cala Deia, a great spot for a lazy Sunday.

The Sanctuary in Rhanda.

Illetes beach

Palma

So what do you think, have you been to Mallorca or any of the Baleric Islands? I know it is a long post for me but how can you leave any of these photos out?

Thank you Libby for the use of the photos and keep them coming. Enjoy your weekend friends. ax