The Lesbian Lion

Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze. As I'm sure you could probably guess by now, I love chiffon and pieces that flow. However, I love shape and the always flattering waist cinching. Luckily, this gorgeous hi-low dress combines the best of both worlds! With its delicate, wispy fabric and floral print, it's perfect for this interesting Spring to Summer transition we find ourselves in. The bright pop of fuchsia wedges and a dainty, sparkling necklace make this look great for day or night without a single change in styling (you can't get more versatile than that)!

And as we're speaking of season changes, I'm enjoying all of it right now, writing this outside on the patio, on such a beautiful day. I can't even tell you how peaceful it is out here. The sun is sinking lower, covered by a few stray clouds in the sky. There's a soft breeze as I'm listening to the tranquil rush of water and watching my dog playfully run around the yard, chasing bunnies and climbing on the rocks. This is my new favorite place to write and I hope it's as gorgeous of a day every time I do, it's the perfect inspiration.

I hope everyone has a great week! P.S. I have a little surprise for you on Wednesday so don't forget to check back! I think you're really going to love the pictures (they turned out awesome!)

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Wedges: American Eagle

Thanks so much for reading and following! The Urban Lioness has surpassed 650 followers (milestone, baby!) and couldn't have done it without the support of you, the amazing readers. Thanks for the support, it means the world to me.

Join the party, follow The Urban Lioness here.