The Lesbian Lion

Into the Blue

Into the Blue. As you may have seen in my previous post Trend Alert: Black & White, Spring is in full swing and the trends are popping up everywhere! Including in this blog post! This look incorporates the sheer trend and the metallic trend with the airy blouse and brushed silver wedges effortlessly creating a chic yet casual look. There's nothing I love more than a pretty sheer blouse for warm, breezy days, especially in this beautiful light blue! As you might have seen in lots of my other posts, I have a thing for blue. It makes up the largest chunk of my wardrobe and I can't help but get even more... I just love the color! Any shade, in any way!

It's the beginning of a busy week, filled with appointments, signing up for Fall term classes, finals, and 2-year anniversary celebrations with the boyfriend! Time flies so quickly, I can't believe we've been together for two wonderful years and I can't believe Freshman year is already over! It's crazy that it's almost Summer, it feels like just last week that we had 15 inches of snow... Which we did. Anyway, happy May everyone! Have an awesome month!

Blouse: Candie's
Shorts: Celebrity Pink
Shoes: Aerosoles
Necklace: Vera Wang