The Lesbian Lion

This weekend I will be…

Christmas has finally come into my view, to this end I will be making and putting up the decorations this weekend. I have spent a happy afternoon looking at Martha Stewart and getting lots of ideas, there are so many great ideas on there that I thought I would share my favourite ones with you.

So many great ones, bells, gumdrops, buttons and cotton wool balls. I think I am going to make the pretty parcel one and I may display our cards in the fantastic peg and hoop style. What about you, I have seen so many ideas around this year whats your favourite?

I am such a big fan of the baby sock advent calendar but am a little late this year, but I will definitely make it for next year. I am also loving the crochet snow flakes but I will need to learn to crochet first. Hehe.

Such wonderful trees, I am loving the seaside one with glittered shells. How lovely is the fairy light tree, a great idea for small apartments. I may also have to make the small gift parcel tree even if all my parcels are empty.

So many table ideas but I am loving the sweetie place settings, just card and ribbon so simple huh. I am also thinking about the old magazine trees and those coloured ball cloches. I love a dust easy display.

I currently have a couple of cute stockings but I may add to them (well the dog does need one) with the great old sweater idea. I am sure the Mr will donate a sweater for a good cause.

Doilys, paper dics and pretty parcels oh my! I want all of these and even though my pretty parcel tower may be all empty boxes, maybe Santa will get the hint and fill a few of them.

So how are your Holiday preparations going, do you make or buy your decorations, or do you just go out and leave all the bother behind? All these great ideas are from Martha Stewart and she must start in February to make all these. If you head over there you will find all the instructions on how to make these and many, many more lovely things.

I am wishing you all a lovely weekend if you have any snow where you are, keep warm, stay safe and go make a snow angel for me please.